Leather is a timeless fabric that, between ups and downs, is always present in the fashion world, adding beauty and style to the most diverse looks. And, if you’re thinking of ways to make your wardrobe more fashion, we have a fairly practical and stylish solution to introduce you to: leather clothing.
Thinking about it, we selected some pieces of leather clothing that will give a up in your closet. Check out!
Leather skirts have a large number of models and colors, so you can choose between midi skirts, godê, pencil, round, among others.
- Brown, colored and clarinhas skirts combine more with daytime looks, while black leather skirt is a great choice for the night;
- Balance the trim of the leather blouse and skirt as follows: If the skirt is more am aware that, prefer a fair blouse; If the skirt is fairer, bet on a piece more am aware that to complete the visual;
- In principle the leather skirt looks like an exclusively formal piece, but this can be reversed with the use of more informal accessories and clothing such as a T-shirt, jeans or tennis shoes with laser clipping.
The blouses and leather jackets are true xodós of winter! Full-style, leather blouse is easy to combine.
- In the mild cold days, combine your leather jacket with a light piece, such as dress or short;
- Do not be afraid to combine the leather blouse with more delicate parts and fabrics. Contrast ends up creating a differentiated look.
Like the leather jacket, leather pants is one of the most traditional parts produced in this fabric.
- To balance the fair trim of the leather trousers, bet on a blouse more am aware that and a boot with heel Tratorado to finish the look;
- If you want to bet on the combo: leather pants + jacket, prefer parts in different colors or compose the look with a blouse that is featured in the production. Here at Itypeusa.com you can get more different models and styles.
See Also: Foolproof Tips on How to Wear Leather Jacket and Raze
There’s no way to go unnoticed when you’re wearing a leather dress.
- Let the dress be the main star of the look, avoid adding other parts or accessories that may overload the visual;
- Fair leather dresses are perfect looks for the evening, while the most free dresses can be used during the day.
The leather is a classical fabric, which manages to keep current when being used in modern parts and combined with the trends of the moment!
Now tell us: Which of these leather parts is your favorite? Comment!
Faux Leather Skirt Forever 21 2014-2015
Lovely Ladies in Leather: Miscellaneous Leather 7: Leather …
Forever 21 Plus Size Faux Leather Pencil Skirt in Black
Zayn Malik’s rumoured flame Neelam Gill looks leggy in …
How to Wear Leather Skirt Outfit Tips – Designers Outfits …
Faux Leather Mini Skirt Black
High Waist Faux Leather Pencil Skirt_Women Skirts_Women …
17+ best ideas about Long Leather Skirt on Pinterest …
Body Language Dress
21 best images about How to wear leather over 40 on …
Midi Faux Leather Skirt
Forever 21 Plus Size Faux Leather Zipped Skirt in Black
Stylish Ways to Wear Leather Ensembles at Work with Lara …
Lovely Ladies in Leather: Blonde model in leather jacket …
Leather Mini Skirt (14in length)
Leather Skirts from $65; Lambskin mini,knee length and …
Leather Skirt Feminine in Sexy Way